Promotions: Weekend Events
We have an exciting weekend planned for both upcoming home games. Read below for all the activities, new experiences and BIG giveaways.
|Index | Archive|
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Takeover is teaming up with the Cartoon Network and Time Warner Cable to join us throughout the game.
- Enter to win a gift card from Best Buy. We will be selecting FIVE winners of $100 gift cards AND one grand prize winner will walk away with $1,000 in gift cards from Best Buy. Fans can enter to win through the 2nd intermission and we will draw the winners in the 3rd period (must be 18 or older to enter).
- Before the game and during the intermissions fans can take pictures with Clone Troopers.
- Stop by and pick up a tattoo, koozie and/or trading cards (while supplies last).
- After the game fans can receive a glow stick if exiting via the Time Warner Cable box office (while supplies last).
- Also, during the game, 100 lucky fans will win Lightsabers. We will announce the lucky rows within three different sections during the game. Winners will be able to claim their Lightsabers immediately following the game.
When receiving the products, the kid in me came out and I had to “sample” the Lightsaber. I apologize to all the co-workers I had to “battle” to make sure it worked! And for the record I do have the force!
Sunday, November 15 vs. Minnesota Wild: 1:30 p.m.
Pre-game: Starting at 11:30, we will host a Front Lawn Party featuring the music of Bill West, inflatables, 99.9 the Fan, food for purchase and a ball hockey skills challenge! Instead of the usual street hockey on the front lawn, fans can come out and try our skills course, set up in the usual area. We will have autograph prizes for the top times in a variety of age groups.
On the way in fans will receive a Ray Whitney poster, compliments of 96rock. They are in the house as part of Rock N’ Roll Night (or in this case matinee). 96rock will have a remote on the West Side of the RBC Center, including Hurricanes Jeopardy and will broadcast live starting at 11:30. Salt from the morning show will be sounding the Hurricanes warning siren and other personalities will be involved with in-game promotions and intermission activities.
Post-game- Fans of all ages can come down to take a picture on either the home or visiting bench immediately following the game. Please remember to bring your own camera, but we will have staff on hand to assist in taking the pictures. During the game, fans interested in participating should pick up a waiver at the Promotions and Fan Development kiosk located at 108/109. Following the game, fans can line up at the top of 115/115 for the home bench and 123/123 for the visiting bench.
See you all this weekend and don’t forget to tape a heads up penny to your shoe, shirt or arm for good luck!