Community: Holiday-Themed Puck Sales
|Index | Archive|
Each puck is signed by a Carolina Hurricanes player and includes a Certificate of Authenticity and a tax receipt. Limit is three pucks per person. Cash is recommended to expedite the process.
All proceeds will benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation. The Foundation is a 501 C3 organization that raises money to support children’s organizations that focus on health, education, and underserved population development. Last year, the Kids ‘N Community Foundation awarded $458,374 in cash grants to 52 different children’s charities and foundations in North Carolina.
The themed pucks fundraiser will generate much-needed funds for children in our community. Come on down to the Kids ‘N Community kiosk on any of the following dates and you too could be part of a great cause to help support the community that gives us so much!
- October 30: Hop on your broom and fly over to the kiosk when our first puck will go on sale. This Halloween-themed puck is orange and features a cobweb design and a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- November 24: Make sure you head over to the kiosk when our Thanksgiving-themed puck will go on sale. The puck is white and features a black and yellow pilgrim hat with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- December 18: Make sure you give your friends and family a present they will truly cherish when our holiday themed puck goes on sale. The puck is red and features a red and white candy cane with a Carolina Hurricanes branded bow.
- January 1: Help bring in the new year with a New Year’s-themed puck. This black puck features a firework with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- March 16: This St. Patrick’s Day puck, our last sale of the season, is green and features a pot of gold with a Hurricanes logo in the center.