Community: Holiday Mystery Puck Fundraiser is Back
All proceeds will benefit the Kids ‘N Community Foundation. The Foundation is a 501(c) 3 organization that raises money to support children’s organizations that focus on health, education, and underserved populations. During the 2010-2011 season, the Kids ‘N Community Foundation awarded $539,771 in cash grants to 71 different children’s charities in North Carolina.
This fundraiser will contribute to the giving that we do through the Kids ‘N Community Foundation. Come visit us at the Kids ‘N Community kiosk on any of the following dates to help us serve the community through this fun and exciting mystery holiday puck fundraiser!
- On October 28, we will be selling the spookiest of the series, the Halloween puck. This puck is black and features a white ghost with the Hurricanes logo in the center.
- On November 23, we gratefully introduce the Thanksgiving puck. This puck is orange and decorated with red and yellow leaves and has a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- On December 21, the cheery Holiday puck will be on sale. It is the perfect stocking stuffer! The puck is light blue featuring a large, white snowflake with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- On December 29, we will celebrate with our New Year puck. The puck is red with black balloons and confetti with a Hurricanes logo in the center.
- On February 4, not only will we have our lovely Valentine’s Day puck, but we have a mystery package for your Valentine that will include more than just the puck. We will provide additional information on this package as we get closer to the date. The puck is pink featuring red and white hearts with the Hurricanes logo in the center.
- On March 15, we will be selling the last and luckiest puck of the series, the St. Patrick’s Day puck. The puck is white and features a large, green four-leaf clover with the Hurricanes logo in the center.