Community: Hockey Fights Cancer Night
Unfortunately, most of us can say that we have been affected by cancer. We may have lost a loved one, directly battle with the disease or have celebrated the fight won with a cancer survivor. It is a horrible disease that is increasing as a leading global killer.
|Index | Archive|
Each group has the opportunity to sell tickets through their outreach efforts where a portion of each ticket sold goes back to the cancer organization. In addition to receiving money for each ticket sold, the top two ticket fundraising organizations will receive either a $3,000 or $2,000 grant courtesy of the National Hockey League.
Please join us for our Hockey Fights Cancer night and help one of the cancer organizations raise funds. You will find the links below to each respective group’s special ticket offer. This will allow you to buy discounted tickets to the game and support their cause.
- Rex (Use special offer code REX)
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation (Use special offer code STB)
- Susan G. Komen Foundation (Use special offer code KOMEN)
- North Carolina Lung Cancer Partnership (Use special offer code NCLCP)
- I’m Too Young For This (Use special offer code ITYFT)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Use special offer code LLS)
- Jimmy V Foundation (Use special offer code JIMMYV)
- American Cancer Society (Use special offer code ACS)
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (Use special offer code PCA)
- Wives’ and significant others Hockey Fights Cancer Fundraiser: The wives’ and significant others of the Carolina Hurricanes players are creating special baskets that will be auctioned at the Kids ‘N Community Foundation booth at section 129. A basket will be created for each group represented on the concourse and the proceeds of that basket will directly benefit each group.
- Concourse Groups: Take time during one of the intermissions to check out each cancer organization’s awareness table on the concourse.
- The Eye: Hockey Fights Cancer merchandise will be available at all of The Eye locations.