Canes Announce 2013-14 Season Ticket Prices, Benefits
Fans placing 30% deposit by April 12 earn food & beverage credit, playoff discounts and more
Continuing a popular benefit, fans placing at least a 30 percent deposit toward full-season and 26-game plans by April 12 will receive PNC Arena food and beverage gift cards valued at 10 percent of their total season-ticket purchase (excluding handling and parking costs). Similarly, 12-game plan holders placing at least a 30 percent deposit by April 12 will receive food and beverage gift cards valued at five percent of their ticket purchase.
Additional season ticket holder benefits include:
- Playoff priority and discounted playoff pricing, including a “price freeze” at second-round pricing should the Hurricanes reach the Eastern Conference Finals and Stanley Cup Final. Season ticket holders can also take advantage of the “Pay As We Play” payment option throughout the playoffs.
- Long-time favorite season-ticket holder benefits such as the complimentary ticket-voucher and ticket-exchange programs (based on seating availability – vouchers and exchange programs not available for Shoot Twice Goal Zone and Fan Zone having reached seating capacity and with no equal- or lesser-value seats available).
- Escalating merchandise discounts for longevity: Full-season and 26-game plan holders who have been with the team for six to 10 years will receive 15 percent off at The Eye team store. Fans who have had their plans for more than 11 years receive 20 percent off at The Eye.
- Designated season ticket holder entrances: Special building entrances on the East and West sides of the building, exclusively for season ticket holders.
- Zero-percent interest: Season ticket holders can choose from several payment options, including a seven-month (June-December) zero-percent interest payment plan.