During every Carolina Hurricanes home game, the Hurricanes' Community Relations Department hosts a silent auction at the top of section 129 on the lower concourse. Each night, a variety of one-of-a-kind signed items will be available for viewing and bidding. All proceeds benefit the Kids 'N Community Foundation, so don't be shy!
Have an idea for an auction item you'd like to see? Send us your feedback here. Also, be sure to check out the Hurricanes auction page at NHL.com.
Hurricanes vs. Rangers - March 11, 2014
- Autographed, Game Worn Jiri Tlusty #19 Carolina Hurricanes Jersey (2012-13 Season, 1st Set)
- Carolina Hurricanes Lunch Box signed by the 2013-2014 Carolina Hurricanes Team
- Carolina Hurricanes Foam Finger and Magnet autographed by Riley Nash #20
- Practice Used, Official Carolina Hurricanes Practice Puck signed by Nathan Gerbe #14
- Carolina Hurricanes Scarf signed by Eric Staal #12
- Autographed, Framed 8X10 Photograph of Anton Khudobin #31 in his first Hurricanes Game on 10/6/13
Hurricanes vs. Sabres - March 13, 2014
- Autographed, Game Worn Riley Nash #20 Carolina Hurricanes Jersey (2012-13 Season, 3rd Jersey)
- Carolina Hurricanes Tote Bag signed by the 2013-2014 Carolina Hurricanes Team
- Game Used, Carolina Hurricanes Helmet signed by Jiri Tlusty #19
- Practice Used, Official Carolina Hurricanes Practice Puck signed by Radek Dvorak #18
- Autographed, Framed 8x10 “Glamor Shot” Photograph of Jeff Skinner #53
- Buffalo Sabres Replica Jersey signed by the 2013-2014 Team
Hurricanes vs. Oilers - March 16, 2014
- “Military Jersey off the Back” - Bid to win the camouflage jersey that Nathan Gerbe #14 wore during warm-ups! You will get the chance to meet Nathan and receive his autographed, warm-up jersey post-game. (Not Pictured)
- “Military Jersey off the Back” - Bid to win the camouflage jersey that Manny Malhotra #22 wore during warm-ups! You will get the chance to meet Manny and receive his autographed, warm-up jersey post-game. (Not Pictured)
- Carolina Hurricanes Replica Military Appreciation Jersey signed by the 2013-2014 Carolina Hurricanes
- Carolina Hurricanes Military Appreciation Baseball Cap signed by Anton Khudobin #31
- Practice Used, Official Carolina Hurricanes Practice Puck signed by Eric Staal #12
- Edmonton Oilers Replica Jersey signed by the 2013-14 Team
Rules of the "Bid Off": Each person participating will receive a piece of paper on which to write their maximum bid. Bidders should seek a private location to write their bid. Bids will be folded and given to the Community Relations Staff running the auction. They will then determine who placed the highest bid. The person with the highest bid is the winner. In the event that multiple people have written the same bid amount, the procedure will be repeated with those individuals. This process will continue until one person outbids the other.
- Bidding begins when the arena doors open and continues until five minutes into the second intermission.
- Please ask for assistance. Community Relations staff will be happy to help you. We ask that you do not step behind the counter or remove the items on display.
- Please be courteous to others participating in the auction.
- Upon completion of the bidding, all winners are expected to be present in order to pay for and take possession of their item. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- We do accept out-of-town bids. Please contact the Community Relations department prior to gameday at (919) 861-2300 or by email.
- In the event that two or more bidders are bidding consecutively on one item, a "Bid Off" may be called. To participate in a "Bid Off," you must have bid at least once on the item. You will not be able to walk up and immediately participate in a "Bid Off."
About the Kids 'N Community Foundation
As “The Heart of the Carolina Hurricanes,” the Kids ‘N Community Foundation strives to meet the health and educational needs of underserved populations in our community through programming and financial assistance to local, youth-oriented organizations.
Since the establishment of the non-profit Foundation in 1997, over $10.7 million in cash and in-kind services has been awarded to non-profit organizations that focus on enhancing the lives of youth in our community. With the ongoing support from our annual special events, Hurricanes players, staff and the corporate community, the Kids ‘N Community Foundation is able to fund many causes including scholarship programs, youth hockey initiatives, education and literacy efforts, health programs and the arts.
Thanks to our fans' support, we are able to assist children's charities and educational programs statewide. Beneficiaries include Triangle Community Foundation, The Daniel Center for Math and Science, Genesis Home, Blue Ribbon Mentor-Advocate, Rocking Horse Ranch Therapeutic Riding, Children’s Flight of Hope, Learning Together, Miracle League of the Triangle, Winston-Salem Youth Hockey Association, Loaves and Fishes Ministry and many other worthwhile projects and organizations.