During every Carolina Hurricanes home game, the Hurricanes' Community Relations Department hosts a silent auction at the top of section 129 on the lower concourse. Each night, a variety of one-of-a-kind signed items will be available for viewing and bidding. All proceeds benefit the Kids 'N Community Foundation, so don't be shy!
Have an idea for an auction item you'd like to see? Send us your feedback here. Also, be sure to check out the Hurricanes auction page at NHL.com.
Hurricanes vs. Sharks - Nov. 16, 2014
- Autographed, Game Worn Elias Lindholm #16 Carolina Hurricanes Jersey (2013-14 Season, 1st set)
- Autographed, Game Used Victor Rask #49 hockey stick
- Lil’ Canes: Carolina Hurricanes Infant jersey signed by the 2014-15 team and Olympia Night Light signed by Just Faulk #27
- Goalie in Training: Hurricanes Fan Mask & Mini Goalie stick signed by Cam Ward #30 and Anton Khudobin #31
- Autographed, Framed 8X10 photo of Patrick Dwyer #39
- Practice Used, Official Hurricanes Practice Puck signed by Andrej Sekera #4
- Bidding begins when the arena doors open and continues until five minutes into the second intermission.
- Please ask for assistance. Community Relations staff will be happy to help you. We ask that you do not step behind the counter or remove the items on display.
- Please be courteous to others participating in the auction.
- Upon completion of the bidding, all winners are expected to be present in order to pay for and take possession of their item. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- We do accept out-of-town bids. Please contact the Community Relations department prior to gameday at (919) 861-2300 or by email.
- In the event that two or more bidders are bidding consecutively on one item, a "Bid Off" may be called. To participate in a "Bid Off," you must have bid at least once on the item. You will not be able to walk up and immediately participate in a "Bid Off."
About the Kids 'N Community Foundation
As “The Heart of the Carolina Hurricanes,” the Kids ‘N Community Foundation strives to meet the health and educational needs of underserved populations in our community through programming and financial assistance to local, youth-oriented organizations.
Since the establishment of the non-profit Foundation in 1997, over $10.7 million in cash and in-kind services has been awarded to non-profit organizations that focus on enhancing the lives of youth in our community. With the ongoing support from our annual special events, Hurricanes players, staff and the corporate community, the Kids ‘N Community Foundation is able to fund many causes including scholarship programs, youth hockey initiatives, education and literacy efforts, health programs and the arts.
Thanks to our fans' support, we are able to assist children's charities and educational programs statewide. Beneficiaries include Triangle Community Foundation, The Daniel Center for Math and Science, Genesis Home, Blue Ribbon Mentor-Advocate, Rocking Horse Ranch Therapeutic Riding, Children’s Flight of Hope, Learning Together, Miracle League of the Triangle, Winston-Salem Youth Hockey Association, Loaves and Fishes Ministry and many other worthwhile projects and organizations.