For questions regarding individual game tickets, mini plans, season tickets and group tickets, email us, call 1-866-NHL-CANES (645-2263) or go to our tickets page.
- All fans must park in the East Parking Lot at PNC Arena for all Hurricanes practices, pregame skates and training camp sessions.
- All fans must enter through the East Entrance and sit in the East Priority Lounge.
- East doors will open 10 minutes before practices, pregame skates and training camp to allow fans into PNC Arena. During the season, all visiting teams' practices or pregame skates are closed to the general public.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed into PNC Arena during any practice, pregame skate or training camp session. The Deck will be open 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday) for anyone to eat lunch, if practice is held during these times.
- No autographs will be given during training camp, practices or any pregame skates while inside PNC Arena. Autographs are available after practice on regular practice days only at the back gate of the North Entrance. Autographs from the Hurricanes or the visiting team are not available after pre-game skates.
- Please DO NOT bring any items into PNC Arena to be autographed during practices, pregame skates and/or training camp. You will be asked to return these items to your vehicle.
- The use of video, audio or digital recording devices is prohibited except for accredited members of the press. Still cameras (detachable lenses included) are permitted for Hurricanes hockey games.
- Anyone who needs access to The Eye or Box Office while attending training camp, practices or pregame skates must exit the building and walk around to the south end of the building.
- Please call security at (919) 861-2345 for practice times or to find out if practice has been canceled.