All donations made to the Kids ‘N Community Foundation will help support and develop programs that benefit the children of North Carolina. Through partnerships with committed organizations and individuals, the foundation will work to improve the health, educational and social opportunities in the lives of our young people. Every donation made to the foundation includes a tax receipt and recognition in that year’s annual report.
Ways to Donate
- Send a check made payable to the Kids ‘N Community Foundation to Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, Attn: Kids ‘N Community Foundation, 1400 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh, NC 27607.
- Come by the Kids ‘N Community Foundation kiosk at any Hurricanes home game (adjacent to Section 129).
- Donate in Memory/Honor of a co-worker, friend or loved one.
- Seek a matching contribution. Many companies will match employee gifts to non-profit organizations like the Kids ‘N Community Foundation. Ask your employer to match your gift to the foundation to help increase the impact of your donation. Find out if your company has a matching program and obtain a matching gift form from your human resources department. Contact our community relations department for our 501(c)(3) tax ID number at (919) 861-2300 or at email@example.com.
- Host an event to raise money for the foundation. Having a dance-a-thon, yard sale, golf tournament or other fundraising event and want to donate your proceeds to a non-profit organization? Consider donating what you raise to the Kids ‘N Community Foundation.
|Durham Nativity School
||Read and Feed
||Girl Scouts of NC Coastal Pines