The Hurricanes offer a variety of methods for downloading the 2015-16 schedule. For information on how to subscribe to or import calendar downloads into your program of choice, see below.
|Google Calendar, Apple iCal Downloads (.ics)
|Microsoft Outlook Downloads (.csv)
How to Import .ics File
Google Calendar Subscription
- Copy the Calendar URL you need from above.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add by URL" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Paste the copied URL into URL field.
- Click "Add Calendar" and you are finished.
- On the iPhone/iPad navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calanders -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone/iPad
- Click Save after the calendar has been downloaded
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe".
- iCal add the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to change the title of the calendar. Click the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will have iCal check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
- Open Outlook 2010
- Select top Menue File -> Open -> Import
- Choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Navigate to the saved ics file or enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click OK
How to Import .csv File
- Right click the desired .csv file and "save as."
- Within Outlook, from the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule CSV file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "full.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from CSV into Calendar"
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
Select START_TIME for team's local time zone, or START_TIME_ET for all ET
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
Select END_DATE for team's local time zone, or END_DATE_ET for ET time zone
END_TIME to End Time
Select END_TIME for team's local time zone, or END_TIME_ET for all ET time zone
REMINDER_OFF to Reminder On/Off
Select REMINDER_OFF to not be reminded when a game is scheduled to begin or REMINDER_ON for a reminder
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
Default date is the game date
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
Select REMINDER_TIME for team's local time zone, or REMINDER_TIME_ET for all ET.
Default time is one hour before start time.
SHOWTIMEAS_FREE to Show Time As
Select SHOWTIMEAS_FREE to show the game time as free or SHOWTIMEAS_BUSY to mark that time as busy.