Acquired: Acquried from the Ottawa Senators with a 2010 second-round pick in exchange for Matt Cullen, February 12, 2010.
Drafted: PHI / 2003 NHL Entry Draft
Round: 3rd (85th overall)
2011-12 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 8GP 0G-2A-2PTS E Even Strength: 0G-4A-4PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 9GP 0G-2A-2PTS +4 Power Play: 0G-0A-0PTS
* Has four assists over his last eight games.
* Collected two assists vs. Buffalo Dec. 17.
* Recalled from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Dec. 16 - his fourth call-up of the season.
* Earned his first point (assist) with Pittsburgh at NY Islanders Dec. 10.
* Has seven points (1G-6A) and a plus-8 rating in 14 games with WBS.
* Registered a plus-1 rating in 10:37 minutes during his season debut at Los Angeles Nov. 5.
* Tallied eight points (3G-5A) in 43 games with Montreal last season.
LAST 5 GAMES: 0G-3A-3PTS
LAST 10 GAMES: 0G-4A-4PTS
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS: 0 goals, 0 attempts, 0.0 pct.
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 0 goals, 0 attempts, 0.0 pct.
CAREER NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 17GP 0G-4A-4PTS